Grumpy Cat

Grumpy Cat | March 12th, 2013 | COMMENTS:11
Grumpy Cat

11 Responses

1. Kathleen Clark says:

Grumpy cat is adorable!!! I have cats and love them as my children.:-)

2. Melinda H. says:

Tardar Sauce, will you be coming to Atlanta sometime? :)

3. David says:

Awww, I bet Miss Grump is glad to be home :)

4. Gwen says:

I heard about this cat on OMG and had to look him up, I just wish there were more pictures!

5. prissi wilson says:

I love this cat. Bless her heart. I wonder what she thinks about all these strangers picking her up and all of this attention. I can’t wait for some more t-shirt to come out. I have 3 cats and have been a cat person forever.

6. Andy says:

I would love TEN cats like Tartar Sauce

7. Great to see Grumpy cat is doing well. I thought that I recognized a Palo Verde in the background of today’s photograph! I was born and raised in Arizona. I left AZ in 1985 to pursue filmmaking in California, then left California in 1993 to move to New Mexico. Here I am an Actor. I applaud the news that Grumpy Cat Incorporated will go after the copyright infringements. About time, too! Those profits going into someone else’s pocket could fund charitable gifts to Grumpy’s fellow felines in need in Arizona. Grumpy needs a Charity Foundation established as well. Grumpy also needs a motion picture! Can I play the Villian?

8. Ted Mosby says:

Zu doof, diese Katze

9. Claire says:

I first saw pictures on Facebook & now love sharing & receiving pictures & videos of the gorgeous Tardar in :) she always makes me smile!! Thanks for sharing her with the world xx

10. Krista says:

I live in az! I have to say little Miss Grumpy brings a smile to my face every time I see her! I just love her ♥