post by Grumpy Cat | 223 comments

Memes

The original photo of Grumpy Cat went viral and memes began appearing on the internet.

Know Your Meme – The Internet Meme Database compiled several Grumpy Cat Memes and there is also a large collection at Quick Meme.

The first Grumpy Cat meme that went viral. “I had fun once. It was awful.”

This grass… I’d like to bury you under it.

Took too long

Had fun once

Disappointed

Catnip

Gotta Love Me

Dog food!

223 Responses

1. Charlie says:

Love Grumpy Cat, wish I had one too :) And people stop calling her a “he”. If you read about Grumpy Cat you would realise she is a girl not a boy.

• IslandTalker says:

That actually explains a lot, that she is a girl I mean. Maybe they just pick the wrong time of the month to take her pics?

2. Ann says:

Both Tardar and her brother Pokey are favorites at our house. We take care of a colony of outdoor feral cats and have (gulp!) nine indoor cats. We love all of our feline friends with room left over for Tardar and Pokey and a few other Internet lovlies. I would like to suggest more short videos of Tard and Pokey…showing the extent of movement they have. If I had a complaint it would be that people make Tardar sound SO mean. But that’s her “Grumpy Cat” schtick, so I think we’re stuck with it. Keep the pics and videos coming. Have a wonderful year with Tard and Pokey.

3. GrumpyCat's#1Fan says:

heres a new caption: MY FAVOURITE MOVIE CHARACHTER Is
    KUJO

4. Jacob Swingle says:

Is grumpy cat really grumpy?

5. lori says:

Tard for short!!! Could it get any better? This cat makes my day! on every level…

6. denise says:

if i could say i was a friend of grumpy cat, that would make me a happy person, oh, i guess that isn’t in keeping with the theme here.

7. The Person Watching You Read This says:

200th like!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

8. Christine Korthaus says:

Please, please make a Grumpy Cat onesie! I want one for my grandson (and yes, I’m an odd grandmom). Thank you!!!!!

9. unknown says:

Grumpy cat on a postage stamp, raise money for animal rescue/sanctuary..good idea ??