Tag Archive: grumpycat
Grumpy Cat and Tabatha have been asked to be guest judges on the I Can Have Cats Design Contest!
Sponsored by icanhascheezburger.com and WeLoveFine.com
They are either your adorable, easygoing non-descript house pet… or they are our fluffy overlords who have taken over the internet, and soon, THE WORLD! Well, maybe, but we sure know which we would bet on, which is why we decided to launch our latest themed design contest on all those crazy CATS! Whether they are part of Cheezburger.com’s extensive (and hilarious) LOLCats archive, or a regular staple on your Tumblr feed, or an actual silly, awesome cat that belongs to YOU (and totally sits on your laptop every time you’re trying to work. Maaan, come on!) – take inspiration from the feline phenomenon and show us your most outstanding cat-based artwork! It can be funny, it can be just plain rad… it can feature kittens, old cats, fat cats, hairless cats, munchkin cats…. cats with frickin’ LASERS shooting out of their eyes! Anything your imagination can come up with, it could win you up to $2,500 and the chance to have your tee added to WeLoveFine’s shop! We and our pals at Cheezburger can’t wait to see what you all come up with, so go for it. From here until the winners’ announcement, every day is CATURDAY!
- Submissions must be received by 11:59:59 PM (PST) on December 11, 2012.
- You may submit up to 5 entries per person
- All entries must be in one of the following file formats: GIF/PNG/JPG.
- Any designs which incorporate characters that are not the original creation of the artist are subject to licensor approval before being admitted into competition.
- By entering the contest (”Promotion”), you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) the Official Rules and (b) Mighty Fine’s (”Sponsor”) decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Grumpy Cat…live from New York!
We are going to be on NBC’s Today Show this morning!