The Daily Grump | March 9, 2013

Good morning!

I woke up to a rustling noise last night and found Tardar Sauce going to sleep in a shopping bag! She’s always most active between 2am and 6am and this was just as she was going to bed after running around the hotel room!

The Daily Grump | March 9, 2013

The Daily Grump | March 9, 2013

The Daily Grump | March 9, 2013

The Daily Grump | March 9, 2013

33 Responses

1. Lonny says:

Luv the Grumpy Cat. My wife bought me the messenger bag and I love it. Where can I buy official Grumpy cat stickers for my Mac and car?

Grumpy Fan Lonny

2. Randy says:

D’awww Grumpy you so cute.

3. Robin Stewart says:

First time on the site and I love the picture of Tard inside the shopping bag! Reminds me of when my cats like to play hide and not be found. Love your kittie and you are doing wonderful work helping other animals finding a loving a home. I have 4 cats and took in a stray this past summer who had kittens it was the most wonderful experience I have ever scene. She had 5 beautiful kittens and we adopted 2 out and had to use a non kill shelter for the other 3 kittens. We kept the mommy and she became our 4th cat. Best of luck to you and Tard I hope she has a long and healthy life. Cats bring joy and happiness to our daily lives they make you smile, laugh, cry, and yes when they are naughty a bit angry too. But one look in their beautiful faces makes your heart melt and all if forgiven. Have a purrrrr-ing week Robin

4. Margaret says:

Hi Tardar Sauce! I hope all is well in Austin, Texas. You look like you’re having a “fun” time. Thanks Bryan and Tabatha for always providing such great content of her and Pokey. :) I’ve been trying to keep up with the news, videos, twitter feeds, art work, crafts, anything of this gorgeous kitty as much as I can but there’s A LOT of content out there! LOL! I hope you’re having the time of your life. :D

5. JMM says:

I love her evil blue eyes!!!!

6. Mike says:

That flash. I HATE it.

7. Lisa says:

Awww..pretty girl

8. Sam says:

My cat, Mela, liked to see how many hours it could take her to flatten a shopping bag. Preferably with our Maine Coon male in it. Bets time? 94 minutes.

9. Tina Helmuth says:

Ok, this is the MOST fantastic kitty that I think I’ve ever seen, she’s a star :)

10. Lynne McGuirt says: