The Daily Grump | October 9, 2013

Grumpy Cat is looking less than impressed!

10 Responses

1. Just a fan on facebook. I have no websight (sorry :(
    Thanks for the grumpy cat pics oh heck danke for the grump cat.

2. Mike Marley says:

You think Jason, Freddie and Michael are scary …. You haven’t seen scary!!!!!!!

3. Rox says:

I love Grumpy!

4. Patricia says:

LOVE GRUMPY CAT on windows…..more great ideas from Tardar

Love Grumpy Cat for windows…more great ideas from Tardar…

5. Susan Bruss says:

I was reunited with my long lost father a couple of years before he passed away. I visited with him weekly and was thrilled to be “daddy’s girl” even if I was n my 60s. Every time I left his house, he handed me a box of family treasures. He was totally alienated from my brother & sister so I became the keeper of the family heirlooms. After he passed, I went through the boxes. There were hundreds of photos of the feral cats he in his state of dementia had opened his home to. Having guarded these boxes with my life, I really got a kick out of them. Then I met Grumpy Cat! And I got a great idea, one more laugh for my children after I pass… I have started photo files in my computer for the day my children hack into my computer (and they will hack into my computer just to discover my deep dark secrets… LOL) And there they will find files of photos: birds, ducks, squirrels, and cats… lots & lots of cats! And in one loud chorus they will proclaim, “You see, I told you she was crazy!” Thank you for sharing your precious pet with the rest of us cat lovers!

6. Mary Christine Fowler says:

You are not grumpy. You are fweet!

7. Patricia says:

I can understand why Grumpy Cat is looking unimpressed, Going to NYC….

8. Valentine Miele says:

This guy cracks me up!!!!!

9. Patricia says:

Just got my orders of Grumppuccino….looking forward to breakfast with Tardar on Saturday. I’m waiting to see what the T shirts are like.

10. Maggie says:

Love Ms. Grumpy!! even if she hates being told, she is beautiful!!